Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||27th of March 1874: ambulance for the wounded in the San Lorenzo chapel|
|Publisher:||Imprenta de Fidel Giro, Barcelona|
|Description:||March 1890 edition. Autographed. "Small buildings crowned by a flag, La Caridad, that was a sign...of ambulances. In these institutions, the wounded lay on clean iron beds [...], there was no shortage of medical staff, and patients were given food. The Red Cross added a new tone of glory to the many that already surrounded it"|
|Physical description:||1 12 x 15 cm engraving on a 31 x 21 cm page|
|Publication:||Museo Zumalakarregi Museoa|
|Appears in Collections:||Prints XIX century album|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.