Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Publisher:||Imprenta de Fidel Giro, Barcelona|
|Description:||May 1890 edition. "It was occupied by the Carlist army in mid July 1873, and since then has been adopted by Don Carlos as his usual residence. He first stayed at Orués house, then at Mr. Ampuerós home and finally at Mr. Arquizoniz's, a wealthy landowner in the area"|
|Physical description:||1 20 x 15 cm engraving on a 31 x 21 cm page|
|Publication:||Museo Zumalakarregi Museoa|
|Appears in Collections:||Prints XIX century album|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.