Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Alava - Palace-House of the current Carlist War Council in Aramayona|
|Publisher:||Imprenta de T. Fortanet, Madrid|
|Description:||8th of October 1874 edition. Editor and director of the publication, Abelardo de Cárlos. "The palace-house where the War Council currently resides is the one that for many years has been an inn and Sulphur baths establishment. The head offices, telegraph, Provincial Council and the volunteers¿ barracks are there [...]. Rodrigo Ignacio de Varona [...] is in command..."|
|Physical description:||1 15 x 22 cm engraving on a 41 x 28 cm page|
|Publication:||Koldo Mitxelena Kulturunea|
|Appears in Collections:||Prints XIX century album|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.