Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: San Formerio chapel, the spot where the Battle of Treviño began
Publisher: Imprenta de T. Fortanet, Madrid
Description: 8th of August 1875 edition. Editor and owner of the publication, Abelardo de Cárlos. Sketch submitted by Rodríguez Tejero, who witnessed "the tenacious action that General Quesada fought against the Navarrese battalions, in the area around Villareal (Alava), on the 29th of July this year". Autographed.
Physical description: 1 9 x 16 cm engraving on a 28 x 41 cm page
Issue Date: 1875
Publication: Koldo Mitxelena Kulturunea
Appears in Collections:Prints XIX century album

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.