Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||National and foreign press correspondents attached the Army of the North¿s headquarters: [S. de Giguersa : La Bandera española]|
|Publisher:||Imprenta de T. Fortanet, Madrid|
|Description:||30th of May 1874 edition. Editor and director of the publication, Abelardo de Cárlos. Notes submitted by Pellicer. Handwritten signatures. "After the battle on the 25th of February, mainly when the Duke de la Torre took command of the army of the north, several correspondents from the national and foreign press visited the theatre of war..."|
|Physical description:||1 8 x 6 cm engraving on a 41 x 28 cm page|
|Publication:||Koldo Mitxelena Kulturunea|
|Appears in Collections:||Prints XIX century album|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.