Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: [Ground plan and elevation of the front of the parish church of Mutriku]
Description: Cover title: Register belonging to Juan Joseph de Elorriaga: 1748. The architectural details of the front, written by Ybero, date from the 12th of November 1747. Plan included in the publication, "Arquitectos guipuzcoanos del siglo XVIII" by Astiazaran
Physical description: 1 43 x 31 cm drawing; col.
Issue Date: 1748
Publication: Gipuzkoako Protokoloen Agiritegi Historikoa = Archivo Histórico de Protocolos de Gipuzkoa
Appears in Collections:Prints XIX century album

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.